racoon works only in one way

Hi,

I use racoon to establish an IPSEC tunnel between a fedora box and a router.

The tunnel is mounted.

Both my fedora and network behind the router can ping each other

The network behind the router can use the tunnel to ssh my fedora

But my fedora isn't able to ssh the network behind the router.

IPTRAF shows me that packets come correctly from the opposite side, but
ssh doesn't seem to receive them.

What can happen ?

Any help would be appreciated

BR