Re: Viewing apple.com trailers

Hi,

>> Here is an example:
>>
>> http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramount/truegrit/
>>
>> Perhaps there's a firefox plugin, or you know how to get something
>> like VLC to play them from the URL?
>
> Do you have all the required codecs? I use the
> gecko-mediaplayer-plugin and it downloads and starts playing in a
> separate instance of gnome-mplayer just fine. I can then right click
> the video and save it. Does it work differently for you?

I believe I have all the required codecs, but that is not at all what
I'm experiencing. For me, there is no video, just audio. No additional
window.

Trying to find that plugin using yum, I see:

Warning: No matches found for: gecko-mediaplayer-plugin

An rpm search for gecko only displays gecko-mediaplayer-1.0.0-1.fc13.x86_64.

Other ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex