Re: F13: Firefox 3.6.13 seems flaky with thumb wheel?

Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Tim:
>>> Do you have a shift key stuck down?  The mouse wheel can do different
>>> things with the browser, depending on the keyboard modifiers.
>
>Daniel B. Thurman:
>> Well, it is not a static issue, the problem is intermittent.  I do get
>> page up/down but if you "flip" the wheel up or down quickly (fast
>> scroll), then the page jumps - it is very annoying.
>
>Is it a mouse with extra buttons on the side?  Perhaps one's become
>extremely sensitive to touch.

If you were to call this in, the company would come back with 'this is normal behavior' and close it out, because IT IS.  I get the same thing on my Mac if I attempt to 'quick scroll' with the trackpad.  No pretty, but that is how it works.

James McKenzie