Re: Thoughts of a user

On 12/26/2010 09:02 AM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> 3) Gnome folks lack good taste for eye-candy :-D . If you try out just the
> default KDE spin, you'll find a much more interesting environment even by
> default, not to mention turning on desktop effects and such.

I use Gnome.  The few times I tried KDE I found it garish.  And, I'm
glad transparency isn't on by default; my eyesight is bad enough as it
is, considering that I'm having a consult tomorrow to find out if I'm
ready for cataract surgery.  Not everybody has the same needs, and
Fedora is wise to have defaults that are usable by those of us with poor
vision.

BTW, you'll be getting this twice because you have your Reply To header
set.  Unless you really like getting double messages, you might want to
correct that.