Re: About programing, a general question

On Sat, 2010-12-25 at 18:29 -0800, Marvin Kosmal wrote:
> With all due respect.
>
> I disagree..
>
> Start at the bottom and work up.
>
> To learn assembly you need to understand the architecture of the chip.
>  This understanding of chip design and then execution codes will give
> a great base to start with.

I'd say it depends on why you want to learn.  If your interest is in
hardware and interfacing, then I'd suggest learning assembler first.
But if your interest is in data handling, then go the other way.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.