Re: from 13 to 14

by the way i am now in windows7

> Can you show the output of
> cat /etc/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

I can't find /etc/network-scripts     there have /etc/networks

> You are using NetworkManager and it seems to be working fine.  It seems
> to be using dhcp to get an address for your system, and then it finds
> DNS addresses implying that it has a network connection (or had at
> some point and cached them). I'm not very familiar with NetworkManager,
> but it looks like it should be working.

Yes , i use auto dhcp in fedora 13  .it works
May when i  upgrade . the NetworkManger doesn't work   .However . we
can see the 192.168.1.102 in the /var/ ..message
It was my ip address in windows an fedora 13
We have four people here

> If you log into X, in Gnome, go to System->Administration->Network
> Device Control.  Does it show active.  What happens if you reset it?  I
> think you could also do this reset on command line by  service
> NetworkManager restart.  If you go to System->Administration->Network
> can you reconfigure it?  Is there anything there that looks wrong?

Yes i use gnome

System->Administration  has no Network

Preference->Network Connecting :  However it  don't show anything about devcies

> How are you connecting to the internet, directly through modem or using
> a router in front of the modem?  I'm wondering if there is a failure
> between the router and the modem as that would give the PC a local IP
> address from the router's dhcp server, but no internet connection
> through the modem.

I think  our  router is good . I can use in windows7

By the way . when i upgrade   it just install the software  and
I was needn't  set anything
After the software installed  , it reboot .