BOOTMGR is missing, and now cannot login to Fedora either

Hi,

Just spent the whole weekend upgrading to Fedora14 (from v13) on my dual
boot laptop, then decided to reboot to Vista, message BOOTMGR is missing, so
tried to get back to Fedora 14, get the login screen, choose my account,
type my password, but the login screen just keeps coming back. Tried to fix
Vista with the windows disk, doesn't seem to see a problem with the Windows
startup, still get the BOOTMGR is missing message... Don't know where to go
from here, can anyone suggest ?

Barry.