Re: Setup local repo for F14 install packages. What am I doing wrong?

On Thursday, 09 December, 2010 @13:48 zulu, Richard Shaw scribed:

> That's what I was looking for. It seems rather kludgy to rely
> on yum sorting the repo's and using them in a particular order
> even though that's what yum-plugins-local does.

The yum-plugin-local app makes/keeps a copy of every rpm you've
installed/updated (since installing the plugin) in the subdir

/var/lib/yum/plugins/local/

It does not delete the updated packages, so you can still regress
even if the original files have been removed from online repositories.

If you were not aware of that function, you might want to check
that subdir if you've had yum-plugin-local installed very long and
you're wondering where 3+ GB of your disk space went. ;-)