Fedora FreeNX shadowing w/ authorization

Does anyone work with this besides me?  I had it originally working some months ago but have not been able to get the remote client authorization part to work as it bypasses that with even the two node.conf changes.  It always allows the session to be shadowed without asking permission.

Thanks
James