Re: java and firefox crashes on FC13

Hi,

> Try installing the Sun Java jdk.  There have been issue with some sites
> crashing when using openjdk, but work with Sun's.  Also try chrome, it
> may give you a better idea if in fact there is an issue with openjdk.
>
> Are you sure it's java that's crashing and not for example flash?
>
> Firefox crashes repeatedly for me on F12 with flash.

Yes, it's looking more like it could be flash, but firefox and flash
haven't changed in a few weeks, and this problem really just started a
few days ago. Flash and firefox had otherwise been pretty stable. It's
certainly slower than chrome, but at least it's stable.

flash-plugin-10.1.102.65-release              Wed 17 Nov 2010 11:58:32 AM EST

How can I figure out what has changed to try and fix this?

How do I install the Sun java JDK?

Thanks,
Alex