Re: F14 pycurl update seems to have broken yum

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM, john wendel <jwendel10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yum update Tuesday morning, now yum is broken with pycurl error 6. Can't
connect to any repos.

Any clues on how to recover will be appreciated.

The only update so far was pushed a long time ago at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-pycurl-7.19.0-7.fc14

If that is indeed the problem, you can look up the older version in http://koji.fedoraproject.org.    Download that and run rpm --Uvh <package>  --oldpackage would help downgrade it to the previous version which should fix the issue but since I nor anyone else I am aware of is running into this problem,  I am curious to know why it broke for you.

Rahul