Re: Fedora-14-i386-dvd.iso, file corrupted

When you burn the iso image, make sure the computer isn't trying to do
too many other things.  This is less of a problem now, but in the "good
old days" the computer could be so busy that it wouldn't get data to the
burner fast enough, and that would result in a bad copy (also known as a
"coaster," as in:  "3: a covering (plate or mat) that protects the
surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or
bottle)").