Re: ssh on F14 complains when I run emacs with X11 port forwarding

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht writes:

Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On F14's desktop, from gnome-terminal, I ssh to another host with port
forwarding (ForwardX11 yes, and ForwardX11Trusted yes). On the other
host, I start emacs. Emacs appears to come up properly, with its
window tunneled, and opening on my desktop. Everything looks normal,
but I notice that the original gnome-terminal has a burst of about
half-a-dozen ugly "connect : Connection refused" complaints.

Same here between two F14 systems.  In addition I get a comentary about
a losing g_spawn_sync() usage and about GConf being unhappy with the
world.  I wonder if the latter is the connection refused cause.  Remote

I only get the connection refused error. No other messages.