Re: I want OO.o support, not Go-OO from Novell - Any statement from Fedora or RedHat?

Paul Otheim writes:

Oh, wait. Their licensing policy make that impossible. Unless they change them, of course. What a pickle they're in, huh? P.S. One thing I do agree on -- LibreOffice needs a better name.

How about Free Office ;^ ) *BLATANT SUPPOSITION FOLLOWS* That's BFS, FUD's

I actually like "Free Office". I think it's a bit better. It had to have been considered, if they ended up with "LibreOffice". It had to have been. I'm guessing they had to go with LibreOffice because of the domain name availability.