Re: I want OO.o support, not Go-OO from Novell - Any statement from Fedora or RedHat?

Once upon a time, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> The truth will be seen when both LO and OpenOffice.org start diverging
> and when Oracle decides to put several hundred developers to work on
> the next major version number full time

I think that is highly unlikely.  Oracle has not shown any indication it
is going to put "several hundred developers to work" on any Open Source
project.  Several OO.o developers that were Sun employees have left
Oracle (and have joined the LO project).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>