Re: Fedora 12

Vaclav Mocek <little.owl <at> email.cz> writes:

> On 11/02/2010 12:54 AM, Adil Adil wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there a way to get and install fedora 12. The reason for that is that I'm
gonna use a software that has been
> tested only with fedora 12.na
> >
> > Thank you
> >

> Download the installation ISO image, you can find the list of mirrors
> here:  http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/12/

Be aware that F12 goes EOL in about a month:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/Schedule

You might try testing your software in a newer Fedora version using
virtualization in case you're just not sure if it'll work. Also, even EOL
releases back to FC1 can be gotten from the archives:
http://archive.fedoraproject.org/pub/archive/fedora/linux/

Anyone know if there is an archive for Red Hat 9 and earlier?