Re: wrong subject encoding in /var/mail/<user>

pe, 2010-10-29 kello 15:28 -0400, Todd Zullinger kirjoitti:
> Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
<--SNIP-->

> Nice.  I thought about formail, but when I did a quick test I found it
> didn't decode the headers.  The reformime utility sounds like a good
> tool to keep in mind.  Thanks!

Thank you for clarification, Tim, Todd and Frantisek. reformime solution
works perfectly.
As for this script, yes, I know... It would be better to use something
more powerful and with better productivity (i.e. python). Unfortunately
my python skills are limited :-( I only need a temporary solution for
one month (appr.). But you never know, and often temporary solutions
became constant!
P.S. 2Todd (Useless Use of Cat Award): You've caught me!
--
Lady Luck brings added income today.  Lady friend takes it away tonight.