Re: quasi-[OT] Adobe Flash

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> Actually what I do is hard-link to the flash file in /tmp, thus keeping
> a handle to the file so it won't disappear

OK, I tried this, as described in my previous post, using Suvayu's commands. It
didn't work, as I am unable to hard link to a file that has been deleted.

How do you manage to get "a handle" on a deleted file using a hard link?

> Try it and see.

Now, you are referring to me increasing the size of the mozilla cache. Yes, I
will try that later.