quasi-[OT] Adobe Flash

I am using Adobe Flash 10 (x86_64) with Firefox on Fedora 14.

I have noticed that, when watching YouTube, the videos are downloaded into the
~/.mozilla cache (in the older flash, it was /tmp).

With some YT videos, the file remains in the Cache, but with other videos, the
file vanishes at the instant that the file is completely downloaded, yet I can
still play it in the opened page of Firefox.

Where does the vanished .flv go? It is no longer visible in Cache, but I can
still play it. Is it in memory somewhere? It must be somewhere, because I can
play it.

How can I save it without redundantly re-downloading it?