Re: quasi-[OT] Adobe Flash

Petrus de Calguarium wrote:

> I am sorry to report that the function does NOT work.

OK, I tried it again with one of those YT video that mysteriously auto-delete
themselves. Very strange behaviour, I must say.

Anyway, perhaps it does work after all? I had to wait until the file was
completely downloaded, then I had to wait until it deleted itself out of the
browser cache, then I ran the function and it only got about 95% of the file,
so I ran it a second time and it really DID appear to work successfully.

I notice that the function does not overwrite onto itself, so if one runs the
function too soon, one must manually delete the saved flash file and then rerun
it.

Thanks for your efforts and I will continue experimenting.