Re: Compilation Issue - Reiser4

Hi Rahul

Will remove the rpms from my wiki and will keep a link to fedorapeople.org

I have intentionally posted to both lists as it is not answered in
reiser4 mailing list yet, I would like to have some input from the
fedora list also, the reiser4 will be (most probably) going into the
main stream kernel from first quarter next year. So we can do some
testing prior to that...:)

Thanks
Viji