Chromium Codecs Problem...

Hi! as many of you may know, Chromium is having problems
inside fedora with youtube's HTML 5 Video, see, when I want to
play a HTML 5 Video in youtube, this message comes out:

"Your browser does not correctly recognize any of the video formats available"

in ubuntu-debian based distros the problem gets solved by installing the
"chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-nonfree" package, but this one is not available in
fedora, at least not with that name.

¿Can someone tell me the name of this package in Fedora 13?

Thanks!

Oh! and if you want to reproduce the problem inside your chromium browser, just
try to open this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdykNa2IBU

If you open it in Firefox it will play, but not inside Chromium.

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052