Re: Copy and paste in Terminal

Hi,

> What Alex can do in order to force the highlighted word or text
> to go into the buffer that can be pasted with ctrl-shivf-v,
> is to
> 1. highlight the text or anything for that matter (such as a web page)
> 2. right click in the same area
> 3. select copy
> This will put the copied buffer into the same buffer that ctr-shift-v
> will paste in any window.

Yes, this is exactly what I've been doing, and I set the key combo to
be shift-insert, instead of the awkward ctrl-shift-v. It's just that
right-click->Copy step that makes it feel like Windows and I'd like to
eliminate.

Thanks again, everyone. I'll check out the clipboard managers in the
next few days when I have some time.

Thanks,
Alex