Re: Monospace GStreamer plugin?

Le jeudi 14 octobre 2010 à 22:50 -0700, Silent-Hunter a écrit :
> I miss the Monospace visualization. It used to be in Rhythmbox and
> Totem Movie Player on Ubuntu and Mint. But I can't find it for Fedora.
> Is there any way to get it?

Hi,

I suppose you mean "monoscope".

This visualization should be provided by gstreamer-plugins-good, but it
seems its build is disabled in the Fedora package (the
"--disable-monoscope" is given to ./configure when the package is
built).

You should ask the Fedora maintainer of gstreamer-plugins-good, through
Bugzilla, why monoscope is disabled in this case...