Re: Installing fedora on dell inspiron 15

Sumatheja,

In my case, I was never able to get Centos 5 to install using the livecd/dvd.

fedora 13 worked from the dvd, although the issues i mentioned had to
be dealt with.

i'm not sure that the updated functions/drivers in f13 could be
backported to centos5, and i have no idea if centos 6 would solve the
issues either. it might even be, that there are/is an external repos
that can be used for centos 5 to solve the issues..

good luck