Re: Video in a small window -

On 09/25/2010 11:46 AM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>    On 25/09/10 14:39, JD wrote:
>>>>
>>> The live feed, I need to see moving vehicles in the driveway, moving
>>> horses in the pasture. As it is I have to keep a tab running and check
>>> when I think about it.
>> When you are viewing with VLC.
>> Can you view the cams with mplayer?
>> If so, mplayer's screen can be scaled
>> to a very small size. anf you can then
>> place it in a corner.
>>
>      I  can scale it down to a small size with VLC which is actually what
>      I use to view it, but I don't know how to get it into that small
>      corner window I mentioned? I guess I somehow need to create the
>      window? The whole thing leaves me feeling stupid right now!
VLC video window is integrated into the control gui and thus
cannot be scaled down to the size that you can with mplayer
view window.
Now....
what small corner window?
Moving anything on the screen only takes that
you click and hold on the title bar and then drag it to any
position on the screen and release. How hard can that be?