Re: Screen Resolution in Fedora 13 on Intel i915 Chipset

On 09/21/2010 02:00 AM, Samuel Kidman wrote:
<snip>

> This is all making me think that the issue is actually with my
> monitor- whatever ROM inside the actual screen that stores the

have you read monitor manual or considered logging site of manufacture
of monitor to find what actual ability is?

if larger than what you get, build an xorg.conf file to include
correct resolutions.

also, do same for i915 chipset.

hth.

--