Re: Rhythmbox doesn't quite share

On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 22:30 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:

> mt-daapd crashes.  Here's the end of the logfile with debug level 9. So
> much for that. (The file in question was ripped into ALAC m4a format on
> the mac and copied onto the Fedora machine.)
>
> Found /home/music/iTunes Music/Lyle Lovett/The Road To Ensenada/13 The
> Girl In The Corner.m4a
> FS Mod time: 1284397275
> Could not find id 11141496
> DB Mod time: 0
> Checking if node 11141496 in db
> Nope!  Not in DB
> Found music file: 13 The Girl In The Corner.m4a
> Found moov atom at off 32.
> Found udta atom at off 586.
> Found meta atom at off 594.
> Found ilst atom at off 640.
> Getting AAC file info
> Found moov atom at off 32.
> Found mvhd atom at off 40.
> Song length: 0 seconds
> Found moov atom at off 32.
> Found trak atom at off 148.
> Found mdia atom at off 248.
> Found minf atom at off 322.
> Found stbl atom at off 382.
> Found stsd atom at off 390.
> Could not find 'mp4a' atom to determine sample rate.
> Could not find 'esds' atom. Calculating bit rate.
> Found mdat atom at off 4088.
> Floating point exception
----
can't tell for sure but when I see 'song length: 0 seconds' it suggests
to me that you have some damaged/incomplete music files which are
causing some problems. Specifically does this song actually play?

As I said, I have no problem sharing my library with mt-daapd and it
seems that Rhythmbox sharing also worked with my Windows iTunes 9.x

I think your issues are local (iTunes 10 & perhaps some bad music files
in your library)

Craig

believed to be clean.