Re: Rhythmbox doesn't quite share

On 09/19/2010 10:10 PM, Craig White wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 22:05 -0500, Steven Stern wrote:

>>> ----
>>> F13 / Rhythmbox shared music files fine with my Windows iTunes (9.2.1.5
>>> yeah, I should update it) with or without password.
>>>
>>> Craig
>>>

>> Foo!  That means there's something odd about my setup that will either
>> never be solved or be so obvious I'll feel stupid reporting the solution.
> ----
> Use mt-daapd to share the music
>
> Craig

mt-daapd crashes.  Here's the end of the logfile with debug level 9. So
much for that. (The file in question was ripped into ALAC m4a format on
the mac and copied onto the Fedora machine.)

Found /home/music/iTunes Music/Lyle Lovett/The Road To Ensenada/13 The
Girl In The Corner.m4a
FS Mod time: 1284397275
Could not find id 11141496
DB Mod time: 0
Checking if node 11141496 in db
Nope!  Not in DB
Found music file: 13 The Girl In The Corner.m4a
Found moov atom at off 32.
Found udta atom at off 586.
Found meta atom at off 594.
Found ilst atom at off 640.
Getting AAC file info
Found moov atom at off 32.
Found mvhd atom at off 40.
Song length: 0 seconds
Found moov atom at off 32.
Found trak atom at off 148.
Found mdia atom at off 248.
Found minf atom at off 322.
Found stbl atom at off 382.
Found stsd atom at off 390.
Could not find 'mp4a' atom to determine sample rate.
Could not find 'esds' atom. Calculating bit rate.
Found mdat atom at off 4088.
Floating point exception

--
-- Steve