gdm different behavior with identical configuration

My /etc/gdm/custom.conf file is below. Same contents on two server. On the first server, gdm shows a countdown clock, then automatically logs me in. On the second server, gdm shows me a menu with two choices: my username, and "Automatic Login", selecting "Automatic Login" starts the same countdown clock as the first server, then I get logged in.

I cannot figure WTF gdm is doing differently, with the same configuration.

# GDM configuration storage

[daemon]

TimedLoginEnable=true
TimedLogin=mrsam