Docs for kernel boot parameters

I just did a fresh F13 install on a server with a softraid setup that's similar to a setup on a different existing server. The other server was upgraded to F13, this one is a fresh install. Both servers, raid-wise, look the same: two disks with RAID1 ext3 partitions.

This is the mouthful that Anaconda dumped into menu.lst on an F13 fresh install:

kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.33.3-85.fc13.x86_64 ro root=UUID=a9b80e40-3a79-4522-b8a8-ecb3960720b4 rd_MD_UUID=b0cb9b26:be362a98:012cdf18:19de5ac1 rd_MD_UUID=067004a2:11daf9c2:0cedca66:ac63c62d rd_NO_LUKS rd_NO_LVM rd_NO_DM LANG=en_US.UTF-8 SYSFONT=latarcyrheb-sun16 KEYTABLE=us rhgb quiet

When, previously, Anaconda updated the other server from F12 to F13, it did not write any of the above rd_* parameters, just root=, and that's it.

It's fairly obvious that rd_NO* says that I do not use the similarly-named facilities, but I'm wondering what exactly happens by specifying these parameters. The other server does not use LUKS, LVM, or DM also, but it manages to boot just fine without these boot options.

I'm not positive what rd_MD_UUID does, I'm guessing that this specifies in which order /dev/md minor numbers should be assigned to the various software volumes, by the kernel, at boot. This is obviously a good thing, keeps /dev/md? from jumping around unexpectedly, for some reason, but why did Anaconda did not do the same thing when I updated the other existing server to F13?

Anyone happens to know a useful link that describes these kernel boot parameters, I'm curious, but Google only shows links to everyone else's menu.lst that has the same keywords, and that's about it.