Can't tell which hard drive to install Fedora 13 OS to.

Hi all,

I am using a laptop with two hard drives in it, one which has Windows
Vista installed on it, and another physical drive which is a Data drive,
each of them are 150 GB in capacity.  I wanted to convert my Data drive
into a disk that has Fedora 13 (KDE Spin) on it.  I made a 2GB USB pen
drive into a LiveUSB with the KDE Spin ISO file on it and my computer
boots up fine into Fedora 13 with it.  However, when I go to "Install to
Hard Drive," I am presented with a conundrum.  When I go to select which
drive I want to install the Fedora OS to, the drives are virtually
indistinguishable, save for differing IDs which are just strings of random
numbers and letters.  I can't, for example, tell from this how much space
is left on either, or which drive has Windows installed on it, and I don't
want to partition one for Fedora 13 only to find out that it was the drive
with Windows on it and end up losing all of my information.  Does anyone
know of a way to distinguish between the two, or can anyone help me
through this process?  Thank you for your time and help!

Dan