grub not showing ubuntu partition

Hello Everybody,
Recently I have installed Fedora 13 in my desktop, along side previously installed Ubuntu 9.04.
PROBLEM:
1) After installing Fedora, rebooting the system does not come up with usual grub list of OS's and I can't log into ubuntu. I can only log into fedora though I can find the ubuntu partition and even browse my files there.

Possible Cause:
1) At the time of fedora installation there was a step where the installation program asked to select/deselect
INSTALL BOOTLOADER ON dev/sda and come up with an edit/add option in boot loader operating system list.
2) As an end user I prefer the default option for the installation which in this step assumes there is no other OS in the system and thereby ignores my ubuntu partition on the grub list.
3) Kindly give me some step by step instruction other than reinstalling everything to boot into ubuntu.

I have gone through the fedora installation guide where some command line solutions have been suggested.
Can anybody suggest some other solution for a novice like me?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion