clone current config fc13 with live usb

A newbie here..

I have an FC13 on my laptop HD working perfectly with several customizations and making it a web server.

I would like to make a sort of "mini" clone
as a live USB stick with the same configuration [customized FC13 on HD]

My issue is: the whole FC13 including data is less than 5GB. I have
the rest of the hard disk (partition) as 15GB.

How do I replicate the live image (current FC13 on my laptop) on a 8GB USB stick? [as possible I do not want to resize the partition on hard disk from 15GB to to say 7GB].

So I can run on different machines by booting from USB stick and not installing, with same config