Re: err:wineconsole:WINECON_Fatal Couldn't find a decent font, aborting

Joshua C. wrote:
> From my point of view it looks like a fedora bug, not a wine bug. I
> haven't tested the code from winehq but there were some commits with
> some font changes in the lastest koji.
>
> I got the same error with gnome and it also happens on i686. After you
> confirm this we have to file bug ticket about this.

Since I work with the Wine project as a so-so developer, things have
been known to happen.  Font issues are reported on the Wine-Users list
all the time.

However, I will work with this on the weekend.  My schedule is full and
I have to work on the power adapter for the laptop I use for Linux.

James McKenzie