Re: Error reading pen drive

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And I would agree with Bill saying most Windows users don't think.  It's
used by a huge number of people, who have no damn idea about computing,
treating it like some magic box.

Yes that is correct. Though Linux is more powerful and secured but still the fact is that (untill now), majority of the people (>50%) use Windows, because of its easy GUI structure and we should promote the use of open source Fedora!
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia