Re: F13: services marked as disabled, are shown to be running.

  On 08/22/2010 09:16 PM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-08-22 at 20:52 -0700, JD wrote:
>> There is a problem with system-config-services.
> JD,
>
> I would have to agree. Time to BZ s-c-s. Fortunately chkconfig and ps
> give you independent confirmations that the unwanted services are not
> actually running, no matter what s-c-s may say.
Which is fine, if you want to do these extra steps to get this
sort of confirmation.
But the whole purpose of this util is to tell you at a glance.
And it is giving contradictory info.
If a servce is disabled, and I have nothing that starts it, then
the sys config services should not say the status is running.
In fact, even clicking on Stop, the status remains 'running'.
Also, I am not sure if this bug should be filed against Fedora,
as it is present in other distros.