Re: Installing DD-WRT -

On 08/20/2010 06:09 PM, James Mckenzie wrote:
<snip>

> Oh, so that's the connection.  Now I see...

if you had read post a little closer, you would/should have noticed that
posters with replies to correct problems would have such knowledge because
as some indicated, they are using dd-wrt.

> Actually, I have the manual method.  It works better and I don't miss
> replies like yours.

lol.

>> i and 15 other subscribers are interested.

actually, that should have been 'i and 14'. but who is really counting
when we can all learn something new. even when it is indirectly related
to fedora.

> Again, this is something that I did not know about and it looked like
<snip>

do i note a bit of semanticism?

> You really should not say that.  It usually means I'll have an ugly one
> (and it started that way this morning about 8 a.m. PNT.)

will take that in consideration of you first post to thread.

so, have a happy kafba. (gbwg)

--

peace out.

tc,hago.