Re: Installing DD-WRT -

On 08/17/2010 09:21 AM, Tim wrote:
<snip>

>> Going off on a tangent:  I hope you don't require images from them for
>> security purposes, because it's child's play to kill a wireless signal,
>> with no need to hack into the wireless data.

cameras will just be an addition to hardwire closed loop switches.

always nice to know how is where before i step out to shoot. ;)

>> Sure, loss of signal can be used to trigger an alarm.  But if you were
>> hoping to get pictures of perpetrators, you'd need something other than
>> wireless.

this is true, but if they know enough to be wardriving, then hopefully
they will know enough to realize that what they might get is not worth
chance to get shot.

so far, no one has been interested. that, or because of 2 signs;

  forget my dogs,      if you break in here,
   watch out for        please do not step
   my 357 magnum           on my snakes

--

peace out.