Re: KMail mailing list

On Sun, 2010-08-15 at 13:06 +0200, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I'm using the current (4.4.5) KMail under Fedora-13.
> There is an option Messages=>New Message to Mailing-List ,
> but as far as I can see, no way to set up a mailing list?

I don't use it, but see if this gets you started:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdepim/kmail/faq.html#id2571704

It would appear that you need to set up a folder as belonging to a
mailing list (e.g. the fedora user list), then that menu item does
something special when you're inside it.  I'd see what options you can
set for your message folders.

Are you thinking that it would send a post to a list of addresses in
your address book?

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686