Re: USB Install problem with Fedora-13-x86_64-DVD

On Monday, 02 August, 2010 @06:31 zulu, j.halifax scribed:

> I have created 8GB USB flash memory installation media
> with LiveUSB-Creator on MSW and used it for USB installation.
>
> After creating Install Target Device (HD) I got the following
> Error Message:
>
> ==================
> Missing ISO 0660 Image

That program creates a bootable Live USB, not a bootable
installation USB. To turn the stick that program makes into
an installation USB stick, copy the ISO to the thumbdrive, too.

If you want to make your writable space larger (how big did
you set the 'Persistent Storage' slider?), delete the /packages
and /repodata subdirectories from the stick before copying
the ISO file to the USB stick.

Near the beginning of the install, anaconda will give you a
dialog and ask where the ISO is... it's typically in /sdb.