Re: Fedora13 snapshot broken?

Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 1:50 AM, Hiisi<very-cool@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> 2010/7/26 Bill Davidsen<davidsen@xxxxxxx>:
>>>   Before I put in a CZ entry, in GNOME is the screen shot program
>>> broken? When I select "select the current window" it picks the whole
>>> root window instead of the current window.
>>>
>>> Running an Intel i9125 chipset in VESA mode (the Intel drivers don't
>>> work), 1280x1024 (why would that matter?) and tested over multiple users
>>> so it isn't in the desktop options.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bill Davidsen
>>
>> Do you have desktop effects enabled?
>
> I have the same issue and I don't use desktop effects.  I "work around
> it" by using the tool to select an area to capture and drawing the
> area around the window I want.  The issue will have nothing to do with
> the video card, it's a bug in the screen capture tool.

'Tis, and I have been doing the same thing. The problem is that it
selects a rectangle instead of following the rounded corners of the
window border. Ugly, not a functional issue with the workaround, though.

I thought it might be my browser theme, but it wasn't, I'll do a bug on
it after dinner.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>