Re: fanboy?

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only sin that we never forgive in each other is a difference in
opinion. Public opinion is a second conscience. Opinion is the main
thing which does harm or good in the world. It is our false opinions
that ruin us. The history of human opinion is scarcely anything more
than the history of human errors.
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia