VM Manager, DHCP, and KVM

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Windows 7 VM using KVM and the "Virtual Machine
Manager" application. My existing internal network is 192.168.1.0/24.
I'd like to either have the VM on the same network, or somehow
configure it so it has access to the resources (DNS, file shares, etc)
on that network.

How can I do this? It seems disabling the DHCP, in an attempt to give
it an existing IP, is not possible. Is DHCP required? If so, do I need
to set up a forwarding DNS server on the host network to NAT and
forward to the real internal DNS server?

When trying to disable NAT, and choose "Route", with DHCP disabled, it shows:

Error changing VM configuration: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlinkNode'

Thanks,
Alex