Crontab as alarm clock with ogg123

Hi,

Using 'crontab -e' I set crond to play an ogg music file with ogg123.
But it only plays it if I'm logged in.
How does one make it play even if a different user is logged in or
nobody is logged in?

To debug I tried su - to another user and play the file. I got error

ALSA lib pulse.c:229:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect:
Connection refused

=== Could not load default driver and no driver specified in config
file. Exiting.

So I'm thinking it's the same infrastructure to prevent others music
playing when you switch users. But in my case I *want* it to play. Any
ideas?

Thanks

--
Robert Arkiletian