Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:42 AM, Christofer C. Bell
<christofer.c.bell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All things he'd have to do in Windows.  And Firefox will direct you to
> the Flash installation download and instructions page at Adobe the
> first time you encounter some Flash.  And by "do in Windows" I mean
> "go to the website the offers the software, download it, and install
> it according to the provided directions."  You think Google Earth and
> Skype come preinstalled on Windows?  They sure don't.

For GUI Windows, it is easy to use pogo.com, but where you need to
expand the brain is to use the same website perfectly in fedora!

> Codec support is automatic if you have RPM Fusion installed (it's
> probably automatic if you don't, but the system isn't going to find
> the encumbered ones without it).

Rpm fusion is enabled in my fedora 11.

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia