Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

> correct, but even if fedora 11 is used, i don't think the loss of
> generality but basics are same. fedora 13 and more to come must be
> having more features to be known though we are still unaware of the
> old fact and features related with fedora.
>
> Regards,
> Parshwa Murdia

First check out every menu option then learn to install and uninstall
and update Fedora and programs/applications on line.

To learn the basics get a book, if you want to get into text based
applications in a terminal you really do need a book.

In a terminal: <Applications><system Tools><Terminal>
Learn to install and install using yum and rpm.
Learn to manually zip and unzip files.
Learn how to start and stop applications.
See what process are working with the ps command in a terminal.

There is really little GUI difference between windows and fedora, the
menus may be in different places.
Learn to put application start up icons on the top bar.
Roger