Re: how to uninstall preload?

> From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Community support for Fedora users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:22:03 +0930
> Subject: Re: how to uninstall preload?
> Well, the in-reply-to headers are missing, and they're automatically
> created when you hit reply (when using any decent mail client).  The
> "forwarded" message headers suggest that's because you're forwarding
> instead of replying.  Something's very wrong, at least.

I wd say again the reason which seems to me may be is that I have been
subscribed to the digest mail and I receive one email comprising of
many e-mail in that with each individual email (contained in one
digest) is under the header "Forwarded" and while replying to that it
automatically doesn't get trimmed. But the good thing is that it could
be manually trimmed.

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia