Re: how to uninstall preload?

> From: Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:12:57 -0700
> Subject: Re: how to uninstall preload?
> Hi Parshwa,
> I think you are mistaken. The quoted text in your messages have the message headers like this, (note the phrase "Forwarded message")

It may be due to that I have been subscribed to the bulk/digest mode
of receiving the messages, so I get only one message, the ingredients
of which are the mails, approx. 6-7 or around that, and if you click
reply to that mail, it automatically appended the tab, I guess so, but
the best part is to trim the not required part.

> if you use
> the -y flag, many things you wanted to keep could be gone before you
> realized what was happening. That is why -y is dangerous.
>
> --Greg

Correct.

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia