Re: Jobs in Cloud Computing

  On 07/20/2010 01:34 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:13:41 -0700
> JD wrote:
>
>> Work directly with our customers to create Salesforce based solutions
> Now it is all clear. Cloud computing is a sales gimmick.
>
> I bet it is almost as meaningful a term at .Net :-).
Maybe so, but this is how biznizmen try to stay
in the game. Most well educated computer scientists
will probably find this to be a hollow and vaccuous
solution which will sprout a plethora of problems which
in turn will sprout a plethora of solutions to problems
caused by  the originial soultion ....ad infinitum.
Soon, you will see colleges offering courses in cloud
computing.

I kept wondering: What solution(s) does cloud computing
offer that 10gigE clusters do not?